[General] mysql sync

bashar abdullah bashar.abdullah at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 13:52:20 +03 2007

Salam,

I was thinking of the following, not sure how efficient it is, based on your
DB structure and usage. For every DB change you have, write to a file the
sql statement to use for the update. At end of day, schedule a batch to
insert into the US DB. You can either make it SQL Insertion commands or LOAD
DATA.

Would that do the job?