[General] Cloud Computing Seminar in Kuwait

Talal AlAwadhi talal at alawadhi.com
Wed Dec 1 21:00:27 +03 2010

Dears,

After the big buzz around the globe in IT about the Cloud computing, we decided to organize "Cloud from Vision to Reality" seminar. And it will be an invite only seminar, We added it on LinkedIn Events to allow you all to confirm your attendance in advance.

For more details, you access the link on:http://events.linkedin.com/Cloud-Vision-Reality/pub/491554
You can also check http://event.oskw.org for more details and the agenda.

A lot of IT Managers/CIOs struggle to transform Cloud Vision and strategy to an actual successful executed Cloud Computing, wither it is private or public, implementation. Join us to learn how you can transform the Cloud vision to a reality with better ROI/TCO. The Pathway to Cloud Computing with detailed comprehensive step-by-step solution from the world open source leader, Red Hat.

We wish that we contribute to our local IT Community by such continuous seminars that we are planning to conduct together with Red Hat, & Gartner.

The expenses of the event has been taken care by Red Hat, and we requested to add OSKW name again on this seminar as we will be there my self and Bashar to make sure than the event get conducted very well.

It would be great if would like to join us in organizing the event. Please send me your name and number to call you the day it self and prepare an organizer ID.

Wish us the best,

Best regards,
Talal K. AlAwadhi
Business Director