[General] Cloud Computing Seminar in Kuwait

Saleh AlSaffar saleh_rambo at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 2 12:53:23 +03 2010

Hello,
Awesome idea. That's one good seminar for where I work. The World Meteorological Organization are working on implementing their I.T. infrastructure using cloud computing concept and us, the Kuwait Meteorological Center, being a member of the organization and working on interfacing with the upcoming infrastructure of WMO, we are going to need it.
Expect me and several of my colleagues are going to attend.
Thank you and best of luck.
Regards,Saleh Alsaffar