[General] Study about implementation of open source technologies at the Kuwaity Government

Faisal AlAbhoul kuwait at q8net.com
Wed Dec 22 13:29:29 +03 2010

Salam Nouf and welcome to our humble group,

KuwaitNet CEO is actually one of the founders of this mail-list, i believe he'll reply to your post soon. While you at it, you might contact:-

- KITS (Kuwait IT Society - Located in Roudah).

- Websites like http://www.Q8Linux.net

- Skim the logs of this mail-list.

- Try http://www.Archive.org for history of Kuwaiti OS websites.

- Not sure if it helps, but you can try Kuwait University.

I hardly recall any OpenSource project embraced by any governmental sector since most of e-gov projects catered for by MicroSoft and her minions. All in all please don't be a stranger in here, i'm sure many of my OpernSource comrades can shed more light on this issue.

Bil Tawfeej