[General] Study about implementation of open sourcetechnologies at the Kuwaity Government

bashar abdullah bashar.abdullah at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 00:15:45 +03 2010

Sorry I'm late with this reply, I'll blame qnet for cutting me off for
several days.

I used to work at ministry of energy n water n our whole road map was open
source based. While this may not be fully implemented, the guy there jassem
mutlaq is an open source advocate n I'm sure world be glad to give you his
insight. He's on vacation right now I guess but I'll bw in touch with him n
get back to u