[General] Study about implementation of open sourcetechnologies at the Kuwaity Government

Majed B. majedb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 00:20:12 +03 2010

A buddy of mine used to work for Khurafi Business Machines and he was
deploying RedHat Linux boxes for the ministry of power a few months back.
They're probably gonna use them to install the new monitoring system on
them.

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 12:15 AM, bashar abdullah <bashar.abdullah at gmail.com

--
       Majed B.