[General] Open Source Event in Kuwait

Talal Al Awadhi talal at alawadhi.com
Tue Mar 16 21:57:49 +03 2010

Dear All,

We have a nice opportunity to introduce OSKW in a prepared event by Red
Hat & Gartner in Kuwait next week.

I worked to get OSKW and have the first official activity using OSKW
logo, and by OSKW volunteers to be there and invite their colleagues
whom are interested in the IT field. And somehow support the Open Source
events in Kuwait and make it a success. I think that was a quiet
convincing reason to get OSKW on board the event.

Is anyone interested to volunteer and be part of the organizing team of
the event which is planned to be on 23rd March 2010 from 9 AM to 12 PM?

More details will be sent by my next email when I get the final
confirmations from the concerned parties.

Regards,
Talal AlAwadhi