[General] Open Source Event in Kuwait

Faisal AlAbhoul kuwait at q8net.com
Wed Mar 17 03:29:21 +03 2010

Hala Talal and all, please count me in.

--- On Tue, 3/16/10, Talal Al Awadhi <talal at alawadhi.com> wrote:

From: Talal Al Awadhi <talal at alawadhi.com>
Subject: [General] Open Source Event in Kuwait
To: "General OpenSource Discussion" <general at oskw.org>
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 9:57 PM

Dear All,

We have a nice opportunity to introduce OSKW in a prepared event by Red Hat & Gartner in Kuwait next week.

I worked to get OSKW and have the first official activity using OSKW logo, and by OSKW volunteers to be there and invite their colleagues whom are interested in the IT field. And somehow support the Open Source events in Kuwait and make it a success. I think that was a quiet convincing reason to get OSKW on board the event.

Is anyone interested to volunteer and be part of the organizing team of the event which is planned to be on 23rd March 2010 from 9 AM to 12 PM?

More details will be sent by my next email when I get the final confirmations from the concerned parties.

Regards,
Talal AlAwadhi