[General] problem with ubuntu mirror in Kuwait

sulaiman sigtermer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 13:29:07 AST 2011

this problem occurs because ubuntu retrieves the hashs and the actual
packages from two different places. hashs are retrieved from the main
server while the packages are retrieved from qualitynet.

the problem occurs when a package is updated at the main server (with
its hash), but the packages at qualitynet isn't (due to sync lag).

that's why the main server always works but our server doesn't. but if
you wait a bit, everything syncs up and works great

at least, that's my theory :)

sulaiman