[General] OSKW 4th Anniversary

Bashar Abdullah bashar.abdullah at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 11:37:33 AST 2011

Heh... Happy birthday  You are underestimating kids here. My kid hacked my iPhone App store through bug in authentication n purchased several apps at age of 3. Now he beat levels in games and do side kick multi player at age of 4, online gaming as well. Although im sure his teammate won't appreciate it if they know the truth :p

Kids are evolving fast marking us obsolete.