[General] OSKW 4th Anniversary

bashar abdullah bashar.abdullah at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 12:03:07 AST 2011

and if your kid is japanese, 22 months is all it takes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtube_gdata_player&v=kDdErzFwrRY

On 3 Jan 2011 11:37, "Bashar Abdullah" <bashar.abdullah at gmail.com> wrote:
> Heh... Happy birthday You are underestimating kids here. My kid hacked my
iPhone App store through bug in authentication n purchased several apps at
age of 3. Now he beat levels in games and do side kick multi player at age
of 4, online gaming as well. Although im sure his teammate won't appreciate
it if they know the truth :p

> Kids are evolving fast marking us obsolete.
>

> On Jan 3, 2011, at 11:06 AM, Talal Al Awadhi <talal at alawadhi.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> It may be worth to mention that we passed 18th of December without
noticing that we completed 4 years of continuous contributions in our first
of a kind community & mailing list in Kuwait which is dedicated for Open
Source and IT lovers.

>> The first email was sent through our lovely mailing list was by Bashar
Al-Abdulhadi on 18th of December 2006.