[General] InstallFest KW

JiMMaR firboy88 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 8 15:34:56 AST 2011

Also most of the people who attended the barcamp were geeks who knew what
linux is (or using it), I think the idea here is to reach the other criteria
of normal users who got no idea what it is
an open day is a good idea but having it at one place may be a bad idea
the Microsoft installFest done by Saleh at KU was a good idea, maybe we can
have a team(s) that goes to colleges and do an installFest on different days
[or maybe with an advertisement 2 days prior]