[General] Contents of General digest

BrAnDeN XaViErZ bd.xavierz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 00:33:07 +03 2011

the isp out here have major flaws n in my opinion have seperate rules for
local n expats...
or they just choose to provide the necessary info differently...n that
sux...

HENCE I THIRD DAT..!!

its really sad the way things work in this country...its so close to being
racist...

Power to the Free People...

Peace

Bd.XaViErZ