[General] Internet usage in Kuwait (was KITS monthly meetup)

Majed B. majedb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 21:44:37 +03 2011

Hello Huda,

Not yet. We have a seminar in the lawyers society on Sunday at 7 pm where we
will collect signatures & present our demands to the Parliament Prime, Prime
Minister & Minister of Communications.

We'll give them 3-4 days to act, and if nothing happens we'll proceed with
the lawsuits.

If you'd like to join the lawsuit crusade, scan & email your contract to
q8capping at gmail.com

You can remove your personal details apart from the first name & year of
signinf the contract.

--
   Majed B.

huda.alnasser at gmail.com